Saturday 12 October 2024

Diamond League Babawilly @ 60

 


I find myself at 60 years of age and so have my observers. The congratulatory messages have flooded in and I am most grateful to see this day. At the 100th time of hearing ‘Happy Diamond anniversary’’ the worms in my belle began to totori mi. I was triggered. The film and music worms went into epileptic seizures. The biblical ones sang out. ‘Arise and shine! For thy light is come! Isaiah 60. The musical helminths sang out ‘Shine bright like a diamond!’ Rihhanna. And the movie worms sang loud. ‘Diamonds are for ever’ Aunty Shirley Bassey.

Diamonds are quite expense , so I have decided that I am valuable at 60.

A few have sent their sympathies as they expect everything to go down hill from here. Muscle bulk and strength, bone density, ozzaaroom vitality, cognitive function and cardiovascular fitness have been predicted by some to deteriorate like the Naira against the dollar. (Dollar representing those in their 20s-30s).

Na lie o!

A Diamond at 60 id a Diamond forever.

Things will only get better now that I have achieved Diamond status having had all the ‘nansense’ cut out of me by the expert diamond cutter; God almighty. All that is left is sheer quality.

Muscle bulk and strength, bone density, ozzaaroom vitality, cognitive function and cardiovascular fitness are about to soar through the roof.

Apostle says Rebekah gave birth to Jacob and Esua and the Producer Director amd lead man in this movie was the award winning 60 year old Isaac. So I am inspired, and everyone has to accept that I did not come to the sixth floor to play.





Let us all remind ourselves what the Diamond league is all all about: The Diamond League is an annual series of elite track and field competitions. Established in 2010 by World Athletics, it features some of the best athletes from around the world competing in various events across multiple meetings. Each season culminates in a final where athletes can earn points based on their performance, with top competitors in each discipline competing for the coveted Diamond Trophy.

DT is my portion. We did not come to play on the sixth floor

 

Beautiful like diamonds in the sky

 

Thanks to my parents for making it position

Thanks to friends who tried to make it impossible but used them to make me stronger

Thanks to friends who love and sustain me

Thanks to family

God bless all my children

Finally Glory Be To God who was there before it all started

No comments:

Post a Comment